Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The shopping list . . .

Alright, so today was another day of shopping! We started off by heading to our new favorite store, "Jenny's Place." Then, out of nowhere, we saw a new bride and groom taking pictures for their wedding. After that, we all had dinner at the local mexican restaurant and then Ellie played with her new friend in the hotel playroom. This has been a super fun (and super exhausting) day!

"Where we going mommy?"

 
Our adoption group.

 
The bride and groom!

 
Our new favorite!

 
"I love shopping mommy. Wake me up when you are finished."

 
I don't really know why I took this picture . . .

 
"Hey daddy. I'm pretty cute."

 
Jenny (from Jenny's place), Allison, and Ellie

 
Ellie and her shopping bags.

 
Yep . . .

 
Still pretty cute . . .

 
Allison getting a bargain at the t-shirt shop (Jessica's Place).

 
Ellie made a friend.

 
Made in China.

 
"Nothing like a nap after a big mac, daddy."

 
Dinner with the other adopting families.

 
"I want to try some of that, mommy!"

 
Please notice that all of the families on one particular side of the table enjoying adult beverages. They needed a little something extra to help them make it through.



"Oh! I love these green crunchy noodles!"


"Oh! These green crunchy noodles are called lettuce? I'll have some more!"


 
Ellie and her new friend Kara in the hotel playroom.



 
Karaoke.

 
Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. we are going to have to hit up Jenny's place before we leave! I love the made in China shirt too :) we need one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and still sorry we were too slow to meet in the playroom last night - although with our 2 boys it would not have looked so calm!

    ReplyDelete